[TIP] PyCon BoF

m h sesquile at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:06:55 PDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 7:36 PM, C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu> wrote:
> Anyone up for a PyCon testing BoF?  Rather than anything formal -- the
> spread of testing tools is too great for that ;) -- I thought it might
> be fun to organize a testing-specific series of lightning presentations,
> and/or a dinner/drinking outing, and/or a brainstorming session,
> and/or...
>
> Thoughts?  Enthusiasm?

Am interested in lightning talks and dinner.  Should we put it on the wiki?

Guess that would mean that I need to do my other BoFs (teach me emacs,
and Wiimote/Headtracking w/python) on Friday.

On a semi related note.  Does anyone know why the pdb.py (you run this
from emacs to debug) doesn't find unittest testcases?  (Yeah I haven't
looked into it, but thought someone here might have ran into it...)

cheers,

-matt harrison