[TIP] PyCon BoF

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Mon Mar 16 03:13:51 PDT 2009

Hi Titus,

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 18:36 -0700, C. Titus Brown wrote:
> Anyone up for a PyCon testing BoF?  Rather than anything formal -- the
> spread of testing tools is too great for that ;) -- I thought it might
> be fun to organize a testing-specific series of lightning presentations,
> and/or a dinner/drinking outing, and/or a brainstorming session,
> and/or...
>
> Thoughts?  Enthusiasm?
>
> Oh, and my talk (on Sat morning, I think) should be entertaining for
> all.  I'll try to avoid the level of hyperactivity that led to
> "Stupidity Driven Development" two years ago, but I can't promise
> anything.  Testing is just too much fun.

i am very interested for testing some dinner place together  :)

As for lightning talks - there also are some on the functional
testing panel - maybe we can just make a round where everyone
states for 60-120 seconds their main test tool development
interests?  That could fit into a dinner round or before it.

holger