[TIP] PyCon BoF

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sun Mar 15 22:39:20 PDT 2009

-> Looking at the schedule, some of the daytime sessions are set aside for lightning talks,
-> though, including that last 5:10 to 6:10 hour. I thought you were
-> originally proposing organizing a testing-dedicated
-> session during one of those times. No?

No, those are conference wide and not so good for Q&A; plus they tend to
get booked up.

(My internally expressed idea was to go for short ~5 min talks followed
by some open Q&A / brainstorming, rather than a strict "5 min & you're
out!" rule.  But I didn't say that in my original e-mail.)

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu