[TIP] PyCon BoF

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sun Mar 15 19:01:39 PDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 09:57:08PM -0400, Jesse Noller wrote:
-> I'm in!
->
-> On Mar 15, 2009, at 9:36 PM, "C. Titus Brown" <ctb at msu.edu> wrote:
->
-> >Anyone up for a PyCon testing BoF? Rather than anything formal -- the
-> >spread of testing tools is too great for that ;) -- I thought it might
-> >be fun to organize a testing-specific series of lightning
-> >presentations,
-> >and/or a dinner/drinking outing, and/or a brainstorming session,
-> >and/or...
-> >
-> >Thoughts?  Enthusiasm?

What, for all of those!?

Well, we all need to eat.  So how about a Saturday evening dinner?  I
don't remember the restaurant situation, exactly, but I think we should
just ask our friendly local Chicagoans to recommend a place with decent
food & drink that's unlikely to be too busy even on a Friday.  (Terry?
Any thoughts?)

And heck, I'll try to remember to bring a projector with me to the conf,
so we can just find a room and do some drunken lighting talks after
dinner.

Sound good?

C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu