[TIP] PyCon BoF

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sun Mar 15 18:36:03 PDT 2009

Anyone up for a PyCon testing BoF?  Rather than anything formal -- the
spread of testing tools is too great for that ;) -- I thought it might
be fun to organize a testing-specific series of lightning presentations,
and/or a dinner/drinking outing, and/or a brainstorming session,
and/or...

Thoughts?  Enthusiasm?

Oh, and my talk (on Sat morning, I think) should be entertaining for
all.  I'll try to avoid the level of hyperactivity that led to
"Stupidity Driven Development" two years ago, but I can't promise
anything.  Testing is just too much fun.

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu