[TIP] Looking for a decent issue tracking system

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Fri Jun 19 10:48:44 PDT 2009

Hi Yannick,

> We are looking for an issue tracker that deals well with iterative
> development.  The ideal tool will automatically compute our velocity
> and will automatically plan the next iteration given only priorities
> for open issues.

We did this with http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-forge.

Please not that we will probably remove the velocity feature from the
generic forge since its utility is reduced in our case, for we work on
too many projects at a time for that measure to be meaningful.

The velocity feature and the next iteration based on cost, priority
and velocity could be made into a module pluggable into the generic
forge.

Another feature you might find interesting is continuous testing.

License is LGPL.

Join the mailing list if you try it, like it and need help.

--
Nicolas Chauvat