[TIP] Announce: testresources 0.2

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri Jul 17 05:30:09 PDT 2009

I've mentioned testresources before, and its time to do so again.

Its recently had all its bugs fixed, been uploaded to pypi and should be
suitable for general release.

testresources is a small library for optimising test runs - it groups
tests that need the same external resources resources together, and as
long as the resource hasn't been dirtied (e.g. committed to for a
database) then subsequent tests can reuse the resource.

There are still items in the TODO, but jml (who has been collaborating
with me on this) and I think it is suitable to be set free... and so,
here it is!

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/testresources/0.2

-Rob