[TIP] ANN: oejskit 0.8.5 JavaScript in-browser testing and utility kit with py.test plugin

Samuele Pedroni pedronis at openend.se
Tue Jul 14 06:28:33 PDT 2009

jskit contains infrastructure and in particular a py.test plugin to
enable running unit tests for JavaScript code inside browsers. The
plugin requires py.test 1.0

The approach also enables to write integration tests such that the
JavaScript code is tested against server-side Python code mocked as
necessary. Any server-side framework that can already be exposed through
WSGI can play.

More information and downloading at:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/oejskit

including documentation and the talk I gave at Europython.

jskit was initially developed by Open End AB and is released under the
MIT license.

In various incarnations it has been in use and useful at Open End for
more than a year, we are quite happy to share it.

Samuele Pedroni for Open End