[TIP] After upgrade to coverage 3.0.1, nosetests --with-coverage shows zero lines covered!

Matthew Wilson matt at tplus1.com
Thu Jul 9 12:34:55 PDT 2009

I just upgraded to the 3.0.1 version of coverage.  Then I ran this
command to test some of my code:

$ nosetests --with-coverage --cover-package bazman.shiftcontrollers
bazman/tests/controller_tests/test_shifttemplatecontrollers.py

And the output showed ZERO lines covered.  So then I found a comment
at stackoverflow saying that somebody went back to the old version,
and all was well.  So I did that, and sure enough, I saw my coverage
again.

I'll happily provide more details.

Matt

--