[TIP] continuous integration in practice for Python developers

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jan 18 18:22:31 PST 2009

Noah Gift <noah.gift at gmail.com> writes:

> http://martinfowler.com/articles/continuousIntegration.html
>
> And I was wondering if anyone had some reading material they could
> recommend for practical implementations of this in a Python-centric
> workflow.

Better than reading material *about* practical implementations, we
have free-software practical implementations. The go-to implementation
of this for Python is Buildbot <URL:http://buildbot.net/>.

--
 \        “It is the responsibility of intellectuals to tell the truth |
  `\                    and to expose lies.” —Noam Chomsky, 1967-02-23 |