[TIP] unitteset outcomes (pass/fail/xfail/error), humans and automation

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:28:08 PST 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Michael Foord
<fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
> On 15/12/2009 22:47, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 16:24 -0500, Olemis Lang wrote:

[...]
> I'm interested in this discussion but have never had the need for custom
> outcomes, so don't feel I can add very much here.

JFYI : /me only needed warnings, so if anybody having more experience
with more sophisticated outcomes detects that I'm underestimating or
missing something , pls let me know

;o)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Initial version of protocol-provider patch. Patch does not currently
apply cleanly - it hasn'...  -
http://bitbucket.org/osimons/trac-rpc-mq/changeset/b302540a1608/