[TIP] - ATP problem

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 03:47:13 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 4:34 AM, yoav glazner<yoavglazner at gmail.com> wrote:
> one thing i don't get is my company is the only company the wants this
> stupid documents?

I suspect many of us don't know exactly what an "ATP" is; I can guess
that the "TP" stands for "Test Plan", but you seem to be referring to
a very specific kind of document that's part of a formal process of
some sort.

If this is an internal standard for your company alone, there's a good
chance there's nothing close to support for it.  If it's more widely
defined, there might be others interested in such support.

At least, I hope I'm not alone in this.  :-)

  -Fred