[TIP] - ATP problem

yoav glazner yoavglazner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 01:34:30 PDT 2009

Well i sphinx lib is great but i guess this battle is lost, I'll write the
ATP in word =(
one thing i don't get is my company is the only company the wants this
stupid documents?

all testing packages in python just let you write tests easily and don't
care about non-programmers that want to review the tests.
this is fine by me but not my bosses...

I'll like to have some input on this, what is the standard?