[TIP] continuous integration - what are you using?

Mikeal Rogers mikeal.rogers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:20:30 PDT 2009

Everything at Mozilla is on buildbot.
I'm of the opinion that buildbot is good at running lots of things and
managing lots of boxes reliably. However, it's a terrible place to track
results and/or project status.

We're pushing all the results from test runs to various other tools as part
of the script that runs them and letting buildbot just run things, and
letting the buildbot waterfall just be a tool for the people managing the
boxes to look at status.

-Mikeal