[TIP] continuous integration - what are you using?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Aug 27 16:17:27 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 16:06 -0700, C. Titus Brown wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think I'm going to do a comparison of CI tools soon, and I wanted to
> know what people are using in their Python projects.  So far I'm
> planning on looking at these three:
>
> Hudson
> CruiseControl
> buildbot

I've used Hudson and buildbot directly. Hudson I'm using for subunit and
python-junitxml at the moment. In bzr we use buildbot.

I like Hudsons ability to show integrated test data (via junit xml
files). I filed a wishlist bug on buildbot recently to do the
same-but-better :).

Looking forward to the review.

-Rob