[TIP] - ATP problem

Jesse Noller jnoller at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 06:05:45 PDT 2009

For test specifications; I've tended to use Sphinx (sphinx.pocoo.org)
and the autodoc extension. I tend to document my tests and modules
pretty heavily, and so doing this allows me to extract nice-looking
and easy to use documentation from my tests, and accentuate as needed.

The nice thing with doing it this way, is that you can add further
examples/notes/etc on top of what is within the test code itself. It
also helps keep you disciplined about documentation on the tests and
any supporting modules. All of the docs are in Restructured Text,
which is close to the perfect markup :)