[TIP] public nose test suites?

Augie Fackler lists at durin42.com
Sat Aug 8 06:32:38 PDT 2009

On Aug 7, 2009, at 6:45 AM, holger krekel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i am currently playing a bit with a pytest_nose plugin that makes
> it easier to run nose test suites with py.test - part of
> an effort to converge in some ways, also serves me to
> understand the differences better.  Can some people here
> point me to some self-contained public repos, URLs or
> tarballs that i just need to unpack and can run "nosetests"
> 0.11.1 successfully on?

hgsubversion works with both nose and a minimalistic run.py that just
uses regular pyunit.

$ nosetests -i comprehensive

will run the entire (comprehensive) testsuite, which is 364 tests.
Some tests are constructed at runtime "the hard way."

hg clone http://bitbucket.org/durin42/hgsubversion/ to get the code.