[TIP] public nose test suites?

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:30:45 PDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 6:45 AM, holger krekel<holger at merlinux.eu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i am currently playing a bit with a pytest_nose plugin that makes
> it easier to run nose test suites with py.test - part of
> an effort to converge in some ways, also serves me to
> understand the differences better.  Can some people here
> point me to some self-contained public repos, URLs or
> tarballs that i just need to unpack and can run "nosetests"
> 0.11.1 successfully on?

Holger, this sounds really cool.  I'd love to be able to use the
distributed and multi-python-version features of py.test with some of
my nose based suites.

I could only think of one project of mine that you could check out and
run nosetests in without dealing with any dependencies:
http://bitbucket.org/kumar303/fudge/
(should run 136 tests)

I'm sure there are others that I can't think of right now.