[TIP] speaking of more test frameworks

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Tue Apr 28 06:45:11 PDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 07:58:50AM -0400, Ned Batchelder wrote:
-> Noah Gift wrote:
-> >Anyone try this out yet?
-> >
-> >http://code.google.com/p/thumbpy/
-> >
-> >The author is traveling through New Zealand, where I am currently.
-> >Seems like he has used figleaf...
-> >
-> >
-> Yeah, I'd say: "The coverage part is based heavily on figleaf project. I
-> actually shameless stole the whole LineGrabber algorithm from there."  :-)

Hey, that would be the stuff that was broken & got rewritten this last
year... ;)

Ned, I think our code is too easy to read and use.  Perhaps you could
work on doing statement # injection into bytecode files and I'll work on
a plugin architecture -- that way people won't be able to understand our
code and we can continue racking up the big consulting fees.

C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu