[TIP] Meta-test methods...

Doug Philips dgou at mac.com
Mon Apr 27 10:39:25 PDT 2009

On or about Monday, April 27, 2009, at 09:01AM, "Robert Collins indited:
>I'd love it if you gave testscenarios a go, as it seems to address all
>your points (including that each test+scenario gets a unique name so you
>can select them individually).

I presume you're referring to:
   http://lists.idyll.org/pipermail/testing-in-python/2009-April/001861.html
??

I can see how to use that when the scenario lists can be computed at module load time, I'm still not sure I get how to compute them "late" (as per my examples in the previous emails) when the precise "values" are not known until the test method is run...

--Doug