[TIP] Generating tests, II (was: Re: Meta-test methods...)

Douglas Philips dgou at mac.com
Fri Apr 24 13:17:10 PDT 2009

On or about 2009 Apr 24, at 3:57 PM, C. Titus Brown indited:
> No, not really.  Didn't I just admit to being inconsistent?  What more
> do you want?? ;)

Just trying to make sure I've understood. Have a sore-spot about that
right now. :-/

> That's... a different conversation.

Wasn't expecting an answer, just trying to use buildbot as an example
since you'd raised it at the TIP #pycon BOF. :)

>  If I respond, will people promise
> not to expect me to respond to any further questions? ;)

Yeahhhhhhhh sure. :)

Buildbot complexity is an itch I need to scratch, but not so urgently,
however I'm happing to discuss it (not sure it is completely on topic
here, so my apologies for the distraction).

> People might look up DART 2 or cdash (I think cdash is the next
> incarnation? not sure) for an interesting alternative, and I'd be
> interested in hearing back from people who've tried Hudson.

+1

-Doug