[TIP] wsgi_intercept and Windows

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:57:48 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:26 PM, C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> could someone out there with a functioning Windows install of Python and
> twill please try running the attached script?  Olemis is still having
> trouble with it and I'm trying to figure out if it's a generic Windows
> problem or somehow Olemis' fault ;)

Please, stop trying it ...

I just setup a Windows VM using VirtualBox, installed everything from
scratch and it worked.

However I did the same thing yesterday in the «problematic PC»,
installed all the soft from scratch, and still had the same problem.
Nonetheless, even if I still have the same problem in that host, the
problem seems to be very specific, so, there is a most practical
solution :

  - Pls dont waste your time,
  - I promise I'll never use twill in this «problematic PC» at
murphy.wtf.com ... XD

I appreciate your interest ... Feel free to close that ugly ticket !

twill 's great !

--
Regards,

Olemis.