[TIP] Result protocol / pass-fail-error

Jesse Noller jnoller at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 07:11:22 PDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pls. Do I sound that annoying in my message ? Did I emit any personal
> offense or something ? Did I try to create a chaos or something ? Did
> I do anything different than trying to help ? Why d'u shout so loud ?
> Did I ever shout to u like that ?
>
> Sometimes I really dont understand ... And I really dont like this
> kind of repetitions and shouting (even if I'm not feeling too bad
> about them) ... and I'm sure you'll personally feel bad if I'd done
> what u've done above.
>
> I've always tried to treat everybody with respect and tried to
> understand everybody. I even changed my behavior when I was creating
> some trouble for some people.

No. I have repeatedly stated, in all of the threads in this
discussion, that I am not interested in redefining the TestResult
object. Period, full stop. It happened days ago in the thread(s) and
I'm getting frustrated at needing to repeat things.

I understand there's been a high volume of mail - but we're now
repeating things which were discussed days ago.