No subject

Mon Apr 13 01:15:04 PDT 2009

But from the point of view of comparing the same test *across runs*
(which we need to do often, dunno about your case), it's actually easier
to make it an attribute: otherwise you have to parse through the other
599 tests in this run, and the other 612 tests in that run, in order to
get to the two tests you're actually interested in.

So I think it really depends what you want to *do* with this thing. You've
talked about consumers and generators; can you give some specific examples
of what these things might be?

Vicki