[TIP] Result protocol

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Apr 11 15:14:04 PDT 2009

Robert Collins wrote:
> I'm sorry to rabbit on about subunit but this conversation really does
> seem to be focusing on reinventing the wheel.

Do you have any links to documentation. I can't see links on the
launchpad site and quick google search turned up nothing. (Well I found
this - http://www.robertcollins.net/unittest/subunit/README )

What format is your text result protocol? It looks non-standard,
requiring a custom parser for any tool that wants to interoperate with
it (something we are keen to avoid).

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/