[TIP] Test discovery for unittest

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Apr 10 10:13:01 PDT 2009

Olemis Lang wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Michael Foord
> <fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Olemis Lang wrote:
>>
>>> [snip...]

>>> In that point ... how different would it be from PackageTestLoader ?
>>>
>> unittest has no PackageTestLoader. I assume you mean one in dutest? Perhaps
>> you can tell us how it is different.
>>

> I already provided URL so that u all could see it. Therefore I include
> it here. Just for the record :
Sorry I didn't see the URL. Anyway  - a synposis of the differences
rather than the code was what I asked for. Jeez, do I have to do all the
work. ;-)

Anyway - modulo a few details they look similar. This is reassuring as
it means we're probably on the right track.

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog