[TIP] test results tracking, etc...

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Apr 9 04:54:10 PDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 21:38 -0400, Douglas Philips wrote:

> Thanks, does that mean it can be used without subprocesses getting
> involved? I admit that I pretty much stopped reading at the point
> because I knew that having to use subprocesses would be a show
> stopper
> for me.

So the docs were utterly useless given where Subunit has gotten to. So I
fixed em :).

I'm not sure if you were reading https://edge.launchpad.net/subunit, or
the README, but the webpage is updated now, and I've put a branch up to
be reviewed fixing README.
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~lifeless/subunit/docs/+merge/5392 is
the merge request, the updated README can be read online
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~lifeless/subunit/docs/annotate/head:/README

You should find this much more relevant and approachable.

Cheers,
Rob