[TIP] Pandokia - more info

Douglas Philips dgou at mac.com
Wed Apr 8 16:09:45 PDT 2009

> As promised, I've put some more info about Pandokia, our test
> management
> & reporting system, on the web at http://stsdas.stsci.edu/pandokia/

Woot!
Still letting it all sink in. Hard not remembered that the results
format was multiline. Not sure if that is Simple enough in the
Titusian sense, but we'll find out that soon enough. I'm not so
sanguine about using a database for storing the results, but that's a
tool chain thing, the data formats are what I'm most interested in.
Thanks for releasing this! I hope to have questions before week's end!

-Doug