[TIP] cleanUp for unittest

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Tue Apr 7 15:19:52 PDT 2009

> ;-)
>
> I've only very recently subscribed to this list, but I have the
> impression that the current volume of discussion is not typical.

It's not :)

I enjoyed the first part of the book, the part about test smells and
anti-patterns much more than I enjoyed the following bits about test
patterns.

The take-home summary is "Tests are really important code, so you
should give them the same refactoring and robustness love that you
give your other important code".

jml