[TIP] suitability of unittest.py for large-scale tests

Doug Philips dgou at mac.com
Tue Apr 7 11:35:41 PDT 2009

On or about Tuesday, April 07, 2009, at 11:11AM, Laura Creighton indited:
>for the message, but, goodness but haven't we been doing a lot of talking
>over the last 3 days. :)

I'm currently at the need to scratch an itch soon phase, and #pycon gave me a huge boost of energy.
I am having trouble keeping some of the test loading conversations straight there is a lot of activity!

>It's been very interesting finding out what is important in environments
>that are very different from the one that you are doing.  Thank you.

Likewise.
I feel a little bit out of place here, because we're using unittest above and beyound. The cool thing is that we didn't have to make many changes for it to become a really useful device testing infrastructure (not complete, but useful).

-Doug