[TIP] Test discovery for unittest

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sun Apr 5 20:19:05 PDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 09:28:36PM -0400, Douglas Philips wrote:
-> On or about 2009 Apr 5, at 1:10 PM, Vicki indited:
-> > For me at least, this is irrelevant. Zero dependencies beats N
-> > dependencies
-> > hands down, no matter how easy it is to install and manage the N
-> > dependencies.
->
-> Agreed.
->
-> I think that is the argument Titus is making against breaking up twill
-> into separately installable/dependent pieces too. He has a blog post
-> touching on this: http://ivory.idyll.org/blog/apr-09/pursuing-simplicity

Little known fact: Vicki and I are actually the same person; she's just
me a few years down the road, when I/we've actually implemented the
stuff I/we want to implement and integrated it into something useful.

cheers,
--titus

p.s. First persons and verb tenses are tricky when you're time travelling
pseudo-clones...
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu