[TIP] cleanUp for unittest

Michael Gratton michael at quuxo.com
Sat Apr 4 04:58:45 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 19:52 +0100, Michael Foord wrote:
> Hmm... I disagree. I think most resource cleanup and deallocation can
> usually be expressed as a callable. What makes you think it is for a
> particular use case.

It might not be for a particular use case, but it is definitely for a
particular programming style.

Please add cleanUp() and deprecate tearDown(), but please don't force
everyone use a list of callables implementing fixture clean up. That
belongs in your project's inevitable common test superclass.

/Mike

--
Michael Gratton <michael at quuxo.com>
Quuxo Software <http://web.quuxo.com/>