[TIP] Curmudgeonly OT thoughts (was: Re: cleanUp for unittest)

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Fri Apr 3 19:34:46 PDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 12:33:38PM -0500, Kumar McMillan wrote:
-> [one day I'm going to hack into Titus' mailman and set default reply
-> to "all."  you've been warned!]

Yes, I often get tripped up by the complexities of "reply to all" vs
"reply to single" in my mailer.  Mutt's hard to use that way.

Anyway, while you're at it, could you hack into gmail and disable their
hiding of quoted text in e-mails?  I'm tempted to write a procmail
filter that unsubscribes you from my lists if your e-mails have more
than 65% quoted text blocks in them...

Not to mention the ellipsis filter that I apparently need to put in
place for Olemis -- only one ellipsis allowed per paragraph, max!

curmudgeonly yours,
--titus

p.s. I'm serious about the quoted text.  Really, Google, what were you
thinking??  It's even stupider than the iPhone mail app top-posting
"feature".
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu