[TIP] the new version of figleaf

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Fri Apr 3 19:30:18 PDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 02:21:31AM +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
-> On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 05:15:35PM -0400, David Christian wrote:
-> > That's fantastic!  Thanks for giving it a go.  Any other takers?  I'd
-> > love to hear:
-> > * base (w/o coverage)
-> > * current python version
-> > * new, C-based coverage function.
->
-> I'd also love to hear confirmation that they both produce the same output ;-)

They do on the regression test suite that I swiped from Ned, and the
code itself is basically shuffling information around, rather than
manipulating it.  So I trust David's code.

I'm writing some code to do coverage set operations, so we can try it
out on some bigger targets.

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu