[TIP] Test discovery for unittest

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Apr 3 18:19:12 PDT 2009

Michael Foord <fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> writes:

> For those who might be interested I've been playing with test
> discovery for unittest. I have a simple working prototype in about
> 80'ish lines of code.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/unittest-ext/source/browse/trunk/discovery.py
>
> I'll be using this sandbox to turn unittest into a package as well.

Feel free to plunder my own attempt at this:

    <URL:http://bitbucket.org/bignose/python-lockfile/src/tip/tests/__init__.py>
    <URL:http://bitbucket.org/bignose/python-lockfile/src/tip/tests/scaffold.py>

in particular the ‘make_suite’ and related functions.

All licensed under the PSF-2 license or any later version.

--
 \      “It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his |
  `\   salary depends upon his not understanding it.” —Upton Sinclair, |