[TIP] Everybody wants a pony!

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Thu Apr 2 08:04:50 PDT 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 07:32:42AM -0700, C. Titus Brown wrote:
> Anyway, along the lines of a pony, I am proposing to build or extend a
> replacement for buildbot that will serve those of you who need a simpler
> and more easily-installable continuous interation framework.  I have a
> few basic ideas, but I'd love to hear what everyone else has to say.

http://www.logilab.org/project/apycot is already integrated with
http://www.cubicweb.org/ and inserts tests reports as the one you find
at the bottom of http://www.logilab.org/project/logilab-common with
http://www.logilab.org/apycotexecution/8286 being the latest one at
the time of this writing. UI needs a bit of work, but the thing is
functionnal.

--
Nicolas Chauvat