Thu Sep 18 01:15:05 PDT 2008
assertions of your application code.
To get you started we prepared a basic tutorial, available at
We're very excited about this release and hope you'll find it much
more useful than the previous ones. Let us know what you think and let
the bugreports flow!
Full summary of changes:
* Fixed generate bug for test modules (`#264449
* .pythoscope became a directory.
* Introduced --init option for initializing .pythoscope/ directory.
* Added a notion of points of entry introducing dynamic analysis.
* Pythoscope can now generate assert_equal and assert_raises type of assertions.
* Implemented `no more inspect command blueprint
* Changed the default test directory from pythoscope-tests/ to tests/.
* Added a tutorial to the README file.
More information about the testing-in-python