[TIP] why you should distribute tests with your application / module

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Wed Sep 17 13:29:11 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 02:10:07PM -0500, Bob Clancy wrote:
-> Titus wrote:
-> >No *true* tester would disagree with my definitions! [0]
->
-> Just this part is a little territorial"
-> >-> >>Unit and functional tests tell me when the code fails my
-> >-> >>expectations.
->
-> (Not enough to bother me, but it might bother some testers who might
-> still have a "we" versus "them" mindset.)  I think it goes without
-> saying in an agile discussion that this is irrelevant.

You missed the reference to Wikipedia talking about how that was
a fallacious argument!  I can't be held responsible for mis-citation...

--t
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu