[TIP] why you should distribute tests with your application / module

Bob Clancy bob.clancy at verizon.net
Wed Sep 17 10:30:01 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at  1:19 PM, C. Titus Brown wrote:
> Hmm, wait, let's distinguish between regression tests and functional
> tests.

Perhaps my "conceptual terminology" is a little different.  I'd tend to
categorize functional (acceptance) tests from prior interations as
regression tests in iterations past the one they were
developed/implemented in.  Would you be willing to clarify the
distinction you make a bit more?

thanks,
--
Bob