[TIP] Where to put unit tests? (What to name subdirectory?)

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:05:43 PST 2008

> What are the disadvantages?

There is no clear distinction between different types of tests (unit
vs. integration, etc.).

Though Cosmin Stejerean tweeted
(http://twitter.com/offbytwo/status/1002689003) that "if you use nose
and have a tests/integration/ folder with no __init__.py you can run
them selectively using -i integration"

--
Daryl