[TIP] NoseDjango doesn't work in Windows?

Victor Ng crankycoder at gmail.com
Fri May 16 20:31:41 PDT 2008

Hmm... I'll try updating the pypi package. I've made a couple modifications
and I am actually using it under Windows in my daily work on my contract,
but I don't have access to a Windows installed right now...
Can you give me more details on what's wrong with nose-django for you?  I
think I might have my old Windows installer lying around.

thanks,
vic

--
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor