[TIP] NoseDjango doesn't work in Windows?

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri May 16 17:16:53 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 8:42 AM, Benjamin Scherrey
<scherrey at proteus-tech.com> wrote:
> We're using NoseDjango ( http://pypi.python.org/pypi/NoseDjango ) to allow
> us to use nosetest with Django apps. Works fine under linux but seems to be
> having problems getting the settings right to be able to import modules
> correctly under windows. Can't quite understand why. Was wondering if anyone
> else has experienced this.

Hi Ben.  I'm not sure by your description what the problem is but
you'll probably get some more direct help on the nose-users list:
http://groups.google.com/group/nose-users

Also, I'm cc'ing who I think is the author of NoseDjango (Victor Ng)
-- it's confusing because there were two versions of this plugin.  The
one you are using is more recent.

-Kumar