[TIP] Anyone using 'The Grinder' for load testing?

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Wed May 14 10:18:09 PDT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 06:42:22AM -0700, Michael March wrote:
-> I'm about to join a project where they want me to use 'JMeter' to load
-> test part of the application. I used JMeter a LONG time ago and I was
-> never thrilled with it.  In any case, I started to search around of
-> alternative and I found "The Grinder" and it SEEMS to be awesome. Its
-> pure Java like JMeter, it seems to have a ton of great features and
-> best of all it uses Jython as its scripting engine.
->
-> I haven't seem a peep about it on this list (which concerns me). Has
-> anyone used it?

Grinder has been positively mentioned on the agile-testing mailing
list, but that's all I know about it.

C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu