[TIP] Anyone using 'The Grinder' for load testing?

Michael March mmarch at gmail.com
Wed May 14 06:42:22 PDT 2008

I'm about to join a project where they want me to use 'JMeter' to load
test part of the application. I used JMeter a LONG time ago and I was
never thrilled with it.  In any case, I started to search around of
alternative and I found "The Grinder" and it SEEMS to be awesome. Its
pure Java like JMeter, it seems to have a ton of great features and
best of all it uses Jython as its scripting engine.

I haven't seem a peep about it on this list (which concerns me). Has
anyone used it?

--
<admiral>

Michael F. March ----- mmarch at gmail dot com