[TIP] doctest and floats

Noah Gift noah.gift at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 07:12:44 PDT 2008

All of this brings up an interesting question about doctests, which I
happen to prefer to unittests btw. If you write a doctest, and "fake
it out" to accurately test your code, which is worse, an inaccurate
doctest, which can be interpreted as documentation, or an incompletely
tested module?  This has been a dilemma for me in some situations,
although I probably don't know all of the doctest tricks yet.