[TIP] Column questions.

Bob Clancy bob.clancy at verizon.net
Thu Jul 24 14:42:23 PDT 2008

  Hi Grig,
     Two things:

         1)  You didn't add load testing to your wiki page mentioned
below (even though
              *you* mentioned it on this list.
         2)  I noticed you tried out PyFIT.  I made some comments asking
Titus how this
              compares with Twill.  He likes twill better (and I'm
betting you might also).
              If so, please consider discussing reasons why if you write
a column on
              automated functional testing.

thanks,
--