[TIP] Column questions.

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Thu Jul 24 07:24:54 PDT 2008

On Jul 23, 2008, at 1:54 PM, C. Titus Brown wrote:
> I was thinking of starting with "how should I organize my project to
> make it easy to set up testing infrastructure?"

Since I've started writing tests, I've found that I think about
testability when writing my code. In fact, I find that if I'm
struggling with how to write the tests, it's an indication that
something's wrong with how I structured the code to begin with.

Hope that makes sense, haven't had my tea yet.

--Pete