[TIP] Column questions.

Tim Head betatim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 03:26:44 PDT 2008

Hello,

2008/7/23 C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu>:
> I was thinking of starting with "how should I organize my project to
> make it easy to set up testing infrastructure?"

+1

> Any other thoughts?

How to test code that involves random numbers. So far I have not found
a good "howto" for this yet and curious to hear peoples thoughts on
it.

Motivation: I am starting a Physics phd in the autumn and suspect it
will involve lots of code using "monte carlo methods", so possibly
this is only of interest to a very small group or there is nothing
special about this kind of code.

cheers,
tim

--