[TIP] Column questions.

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Jul 23 12:41:58 PDT 2008

Jesse Noller wrote:
> Well, there's the difference between pure distinction, and then
> there's those of us who don't see the functional testing of web-apps
> as the only functional testing in the world :)

Yep - functional testing of GUI apps is a big topic and one that doesn't
get discussed often enough.

Comparison of different mocking frameworks would be nice.

Testing techniques like dependency injection.

Database testing.

How to get started with test driven development.

A build process that includes test automation.

Setting up continuous integration.

Tackling the problems of long running test suites.

Setting up a development environment that includes testing sounds like
an ideal way to start.

Michael