[TIP] Column questions.

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Wed Jul 23 12:20:57 PDT 2008

On Jul 23, 2008, at 2:21 PM, C. Titus Brown wrote:
> Seriously, that spurs the thought that a column on the theoretical
> distinction between unit and functional testing might be
> interesting...
> as long as it points out that very few people actually care about the
> pure distinction!

Maybe a sidebar on different forms of testing?  I suspect a good bit
of the audience still doesn't know what all these terms mean.
Fitness, functional, unit, doctest, etc.. (heck, I don't)  Might also
be good to have a bit on where testing fits in the development process
- test driven vs. test early vs. regression testing.